* Updated (4/21/21) to include the January 1, 2021 date
**Cost Reimbursement For a Limited Time**
In an attempt to help staff with the cost, the District was able to secure a grant to help offset the cost of teachers meeting this new mandate. This grant allows us to reimburse you up to $100 if you have paid an application fee between January 1, 2021 and June 15, 2021 to meet this new mandate. Below is the process for obtaining this reimbursement:
1. Reimbursement will be processed once the District is able to confirm all requirements are met for certification.
2. If applying for reimbursement, please email your receipt showing payment towards a required certification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Reimbursement will be made on a first come/first serve basis and provided grant funds continue to remain available for use; no additional reimbursement will be made once funds are exhausted.
4. Anyone who receives reimbursement will be required to remain employed with the District through the end of the 2021/2022 school year. Anyone who leaves employment prior to the end of the 2021/2022 school year will agree to a deduction from their final check for reimbursement they received.