The RTA is encouraging every member to fill out a voluntary transfer application due to district uncertainties for the 2020-21 school year.
The voluntary teacher transfer process for the 2020-2021 school year is now available online. The process is available until 4:00 p.m. Friday, March 27, 2020 at the following website:
Log On From Home (Updated 3/25/20)
- Go to the website roconnect.rcsdk12.org in the Chrome browser.
- Your username is your employee ID number, and your password is your current RCSD password.
For support, please email HERE.
Exempt Schools / Programs and Receivership Schools
Applications are now open, including applications for Exempt schools and Receivership schools.
The schools and programs that are exempt from the 2020-2021 voluntary transfer process are:
· NYSAA special education positions at Schools 4 and 29
· Autism Spectrum special education positions at Schools 3, 5, 12, 15, 29, 42, 45, 53, 58, Rochester Early College and Joseph C. Wilson Magnet
· GEM Program for Students with Multiple Disabilities special education positions at School 29
· All City High School
· Rochester International Academy (ESOL positions only)
· School 25 (STEPS program positions only)
· School of the Arts (music program positions only)
· Joseph C. Wilson Magnet IB positions
The projected Receivership Schools for the 2020-2021 process are:
· School 10
· School 16
· School 19
· School 28
· School 33
· Edison High School
· Joseph C. Wilson Foundation Academy
· Leadership Academy for Young Men
· Northeast High School
The East EPO is staffed separately from the District transfer process. As a result, a transfer selection is available for the EPO on the Exempt page.
The RISE School is also staffed separately pursuant to an agreement. It also will be listed on the Exempt page.