There is no such thing as “Free Money” but you clicked on this and hopefully you will continue to signup for a benefit that is available to all RTA members who are receiving healthcare from the district. It’s quick, easy and part of our healthcare package already. Plus you will get money (gift cards) for making healthy choices.
You will need to start from a computer, not the Rally App. Excellus does not have a mobile code and wants you to sign up on their website to start. Once enrolled, you can then download the Rally App on your phone or tablet and log in from there if you prefer.
You will need to have your full name, full birthday, subscriber ID (which is on your insurance card) and have a current email address to sign up for Rally Healthy Rewards. The name of our provider is Excellus (The Rally program has many providers.)
Please follow the steps provided below to get started:
1. Navigate to https://www.werally.com/partner/excellus/rochester_city_school_district/register. (You cannot use the app for this)
2. Click “Sign Up”.
3. Enter your email address and desired password.
4. Provide a few pieces of information to confirm your eligibility for Rally.
5. Set up your security settings for text, phone call, or email and enter your security code.
6. Select a username for Rally.
7. Once registration is complete, you will be directed to take the Rally Health Survey.
If you complete your survey you have earned your first $50.00. The more missions you complete the more money you can earn (up to $500 per calendar year). You can also login now from your tablet or phone which some people find easier to update missions.
If you were not able to register, try using just the numbers in your subscriber ID numbers without the 3 letter prefix. The help desk stated that sometimes this works in the new system.
If you experience any issues, call 1-844-334-4944 and the Rally help desk will walk you through the process.